NORTH RIVER KAYAK TEA’S FACTS
Did You Know?
1) You would have to drink 3 cups of chai tea to achieve the same amount of caffeine you get in a single cup of coffee.
2) Chai tea is a spicy, pungent drink made from some of the world’s most medicinally active herbs
3) In India “chai” simply means tea. But in the West it refers specifically to spiced Indian-style tea; that is, tea with traditional Indian spices and milk.
4) In addition to improving digestion, chai enhances the immune system, fights inflammation and has antioxidant properties. It has also been suggested that chai has antibacterial and anti-cancer effects.
5) The Indian spices contained in traditional chai teas help facilitate energy production within the body.