Please read the following before submitting your registration:
Deposits + Payment for Extended* Tours, courses & groups over six persons:
- 50% down upon booking
- 50% Due 31 days prior to trip departure
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Travellers Cheques, Debit.
*please note that an Extended Tour is classified as any trip with one or more overnights.
Deposits & Payment for 1/2 & Full Day Tours:
- A credit card number is necessary to hold your spot on the tour upon
registration. Billing in full will occur the day of the tour.
- For groups of six persons or less we require 72 hours notice of
cancellation. There is no charge if you cancel prior to the 72 hours.
- If tour is canceled within the 72 hours you are required to pay in full
the amount of your tour.
Policy for Extended* Tours, courses & groups over 6 persons:
- Should you need to cancel your reservation, refund rates are based on the date we receive your written cancellation notice.
- Tour refunds will be according to the following schedule:
- More than 60 days prior to departure date - full refund less a $100.00 / person administration fee.
- 59 - 32 days prior to departure date - 50% refund of trip cost.
- 31 - 0 days prior to departure date - no refund.
- Due to the nature of operating in wilderness areas, North River Kayak Tours Reserves the right to cancel any trip prior to departure, for any reason. A minimum of 30 days notice prior to the trip departure date would be given. In such an event a full trip refund will be issued, or at your choice re-scheduling to another trip date. North River Kayak Tours is not responsible for any expenses incurred by trip guests in preparation for the trip. To date we have never cancelled a tour.
*please note that an extended trip is classified as any trip with 1 or more overnights.
Trip Delays :
- If a trip is delayed due to bad weather, canceled or delayed flights, or other means of transportation, illness, or any situation which North River Kayak Tours or its agents cannot make provisions for, the cost of delay is not included.
- Clients participate at their own risk will be asked to sign a liability
waiver prior to departure.
- Clients shall abide by all regulations and laws in effect in the jurisdiction of operation.
- Most tours are designed with novices in mind, and some inexperienced
paddlers can be accommodated on any of the trips. All we ask is
good health and fitness, and a keen interest to explore the Island.
- A Confirmation
notice, trip information, and equipment list will he sent to you
upon receipt of this registration form.
Changes by North River Kayak :
- We reserve the right to change prices and itineraries without notice, and to cancel trips when circumstances make it necessary, in which case a full refund will be made to any registrants.
- If a medical or physical problem arises prior to trip departure and a cancellation of your trip is required. North River Kayak Tours cancellation policy rules will apply effective on the date of notification to North River Kayak Tours of this condition.
- Dates may also change or be added.
- We also reserve the right to deny participation to anyone endangering or disrupting the enjoyment of any other trip participants, in our estimation.